The first time that I touched another boy’s dick I was nine. I was at my friend’s house; we were playing soldiers, when his older brother asked me if I wanted to see his dick. I looked at him for a moment not certain what to say. After some silence I nodded and he pulled his pants and underwear down. I scrutinized it for a minute before reaching out and placing my fingers around it. I moved my fingers away for an instant when it grew in size. I looked up at him and his smile reassured me. I was about to place my fingers back on it when another thought comes to me. I leaned forward and placed my mouth around it. He pushed himself further inside my mouth but I didn’t hesitate to take him in further: shortly after a warm fluid was sent down my throat from inside of him. That was several years ago, and I haven’t seen him since that day. They moved away that summer. Since that day in my friend’s room I have thought of other boys in ways that I am certain would not please my parents...
Comments
Post a Comment