Tuesday, November 7, 2017 (Part Three)

I've dreamt of this moment, but this moment is unlike my dreams. I am nervous. I want to slow down time. I want to enjoy every nano second. This is my first time being with another boy. I want to cherish every moment.


I lay on his bed. I want to do something. I remain motionless. He's already removed my shirt. I think I feel cold because I am shaking but it might be because I'm nervous.


I feel the warmth of his mouth against my skin. The tip of his tongue on the place just below my belly button. I'm harder than I've ever been. 


This was not what I expected. It feels too rushed but it has so long been imagined that I do not want to stop. My mind debates the issue. Is this about finding love or is it about having sex for the first time?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love Story (Part One)

Sunday, December 3, 2017 (Series 3) (Part Three)