Tuesday, November 14, 2017 (Part Nine)

My parents decided that we need a family holiday. I hate these. It's forced love. Not that I do not love my parents. I love them. I guess. I just do not want to be forced to have this family time.


We're in the car heading down the freeway. We had the radio on but no one could agree on the genre of music. I like all sorts of music. My parents are the ones that can never agree. They have always been like this, they never agree about anything, but they have love.


I want to tell them that I have love as well. I want to tell them that I am gay and that they do not have to worry about me so much.


I brought a magazine to read but all I really want to do is stare out the window.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love Story (Part One)

Sunday, December 3, 2017 (Series 3) (Part Three)