Sunday, November 5, 2017 (Part One)

I sit upon the wall of rocks. The traffic passes on the road below. A song is stuck in  my head. It's a song from a commercial I've seen again and again. I wait trying to avoid glancing at my watch. He's not late. I'm early. I hate to wait. I hate to be late.


I imagine the clouds as the things they represent. A teddy bear floats overhead. I had a teddy bear once when I was a child. I'm a teen now but sometimes I miss that bear. Whatever happened to Mr. Rufus I shall never know.


I hate dating. Is this a date? I think it could be a date. I said so when I chatted with him. I hate meeting guys like that. Online. I like to meet in person. How do you meet anyone in person or in general?


I have seen his photographs. He's very cute but sometimes photographs can be deceiving...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love Story (Part One)

Sunday, December 3, 2017 (Series 3) (Part Three)