Sunday, November 26, 2017 (Series 2) (Part Two)

Stars above. I walk down a path in the local park. It's nice outside.


I walk with no destination. The silence of night surrounds me. It's not a true silence as in an absence of sound but a calm that soothes me.


My feet move forward. My mind is miles away. My mind is in the past.


When I was younger I was in this park. I met an older man. He took me back to his place after a brief conversation. Small talk.


In his apartment he undressed so quickly. He had hair on his chest. He took my hand. Guided me to the bed. Lowered me back onto the bed. His bed was soft and inviting. He undressed me slowly as if he were trying to hold onto each second. He wanted me.


I looked down after he finished. My clothes were tossed somewhere. His lips explored my neck. His tongue moved as if tracing my outline. His tongue teased my nipples. His mouth moved further down. I was shaking from nerves. This was the first time I had ever been with anyone.


I watched as his mouth consumed me. I could feel his warmth. I could feel his tongue moving. I wanted this to last forevet.


Now I walk this park wondering where he is now...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love Story (Part One)

Sunday, December 3, 2017 (Series 3) (Part Three)