Sunday, November 19, 2017 (Part Fourteen)

I'm happy. I think. We've been together for almost a year. I wonder if this is real. I wonder why it tooI k so long to find him.


I sit on the edge of my bed. He's asleep. I watch him. His chest rises and falls. His mouth is slightly open. He's dreaming. I'm dreaming. I imagine reaching over. Tracing his form with my finger.


My lips press against his skin. I take in his scent. His nipples between my teeth. I nibble. Not too hard. 


His hips. My tongue moves with his skin. I want to taste all of him. I don't want to rush. 


I watch him sleeping. He's hard. In my mind I'm next to him. My mouth just below his belly button. My lips against his skin. 


I stop dreaming for a moment. I want to have this memory to keep forever. I will think back to this moment whenever we're not together.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love Story (Part One)

Sunday, December 3, 2017 (Series 3) (Part Three)