Saturday, November 25, 2017 (Series 2) (Part One)

Saturday night. What am I doing? Looking at myself in the mirror just in case I actually go out tonight. My flat is boring to me but going out is not much more enticing.


My computer sits on my desk. I could chat a bit but I would have to come up with something to chat about.


Will I go out? I am a single gay boy. I have chosen to be single. I am single because it's best to be single. The truth is not so grand. I am single because I am afraid of asking a boy.


I watch the clock. I watch each second pass. It's like I'm counting down to nothing.


Will I sit here the rest of the night? I grab my key. I lock the door. I go downstairs. I am ready to get the night started, but first I shall take a brief walk in the nearby park.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love Story (Part One)

Sunday, December 3, 2017 (Series 3) (Part Three)