Saturday, November 18, 2017 (Part Thirteen)

We're on a date. We're watching a movie. We're holding hands. Every so often I turn and watch him. I wonder if this will go on forever. I don't mean forever as in living forever, but us being together for the rest of our lives.


Last night we were in bed. He climbed on top of me. I could feel him pressed against me. 


The movie ends. We remain in our seats. The credits end. He stands. Our hands together. I stand. He doesn't want to let go as much as I don't want to let go.


My fingers grip the sheets. He kisses my neck. My legs wrap around him. I never want to let him go.


We walk out of the auditorium. I want to repeat what happened last night, every night, for the rest of our lives.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love Story (Part One)

Sunday, December 3, 2017 (Series 3) (Part Three)