Saturday, November 11, 2017 (Part Six)

We sit. We're on our second date. We're in a small coffee shop. Silence. Neither one of us wants to be the first to speak. 


I think we're officially dating. Not that I am an expert. We're not fighting but we're not speaking. The awkward second date is worse than the first date, especially after you have sex on the first date.


I want to ask how I was but that seems weird. Maybe I should make comment cards for sex.  


His lips part. He wants to say something. I imagine his lips parting. I imagine his lips parting as her consumes me. I imagine him. He's in front of me yet I am dreaming of the him that I was with only a few days ago.


I want to kiss him. I want to take him in my arms. I do not care that we are in public.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love Story (Part One)

Sunday, December 3, 2017 (Series 3) (Part Three)